I bet you’ve heard about this god sent treatment called laser hair removal. Nowadays, laser hair removal is becoming one of the top beauty industry trends inside the medical business. If you’ve never heard a thing about it let me explain to you in a sentence: the laser that removes body hair for life. It doesn’t hurt more than a rubber zap. This treatment is all about durability, comfort and saving time. It last all your life, once you apply it you’ll see the result. It’s comforting because you won’t have to think about your hairy body parts anymore, and it’s time-saving for the same reason. There are many benefits of doing laser hair removal and here I’m going to list you 5 of the most important.
- No more razor, waxing, threading, or plucking: I know how difficult is to keep your legs and armpits clean of hair. I think this is a full-time job us women need to be paid for. And let’s not talk about waxing your legs. I have a friend who’s very self-conscious of her legs. She tried waxing once and this beauty esthetician burnt her legs. Needless to say, she was more self-conscious than before. Threading and plucking are really uncomfortable, at least for me. Laser hair seems like the perfect solution for this problem because it eliminates every single one of those procedures in just one year. Say goodbye to uncomfortable ingrown hair and plucking your skin in search of a tiny hair. Moreover, you can bid adieu to spend thousands of dollars buying these products and services. Did you know that a woman spends almost 7,000 on razing products throughout her life! Would you prefer to spend a few thousand over a year and forget about that? I bet you do.
- Laser hair removal can be applied to different parts: This procedure can be applied almost anywhere. Still, one of the most delicate places for applying laser hair removal is de eyebrows since the light of the laser can’t get next to your eyes. This is the only restriction this treatment has because other parts like legs, back, arms, neck, chest, upper lip, and even bikini area are completely safe to do.
- Laser hair removal is completely safe: Despite using a laser as the main tool, this procedure is not dangerous when a dermatologist or an expert on the subject does it. How can you know if this person is trustworthy? Ask them all the questions you have about laser hair removal, this person should be able to answer you without hesitating. If she or he doesn’t then walk out of the door right away. When laser hair removal is not properly applied it can cause burns, blisters, and even scars. Please, protect your skin at any cost, don’t do this with amateurs.
- Every laser hair removal session is quick: A laser hair removal session can last from five minutes until an hour, it depends on the area the expert is doing the hair removal. Doing the upper lip can last less than five minutes, and the legs can last for about an hour. Still, this is fairly quicker than other procedures, you can even do in your lunch break.
- You’re going to be beach ready all year long: Use shorts, dresses, and skirts any time you like. I mean, you’ve got to show off your legs! You’ll want to use your bathing suit even in the house.
There are many more benefits than I’m sure you’ll want to find out! Search your nearest laser hair removal authorized site and ask about the many benefits this procedure will have on you in the long run.